Information about Covid-19
Here’s how we fight infection and make sure you are safe on your vacation
Since much is uncertain now and plans may need to be changed at short notice, we now give free cancellation up to the day before arrival on all new bookings.
Government regulations and industry standards:
- We comply with all requests from the authorities for infection control
- We follow NHO Reiseliv’s Industry Standard for accommodation companies – “Safe accommodation”
Cleaning and laundry:
- All cabins are thoroughly cleaned by our cleaning team after each stay
- Bed linen and towels are provided from a professional laundry service
Check in, check out and payments
- You will receive information about contactless check in and check out before arrival
- Keys are disinfected before delivery
- All payments are digital (Credit card or payment link)
- Antibac is available at the reception and at key pickup points
You should always feel safe at Geilolia Hyttetun!
We follow the government’s advice and research on the coronavirus and update these guidelines on infection control as new information arrives.
Due to the coronavirus situation in Norway, Hol Municipality has decided to close all accommodations, ski resorts, and restaurants from March 13 to March 27. Therefore, Geilolia is currently closed to guests.
All affected guests have been contacted and we are monitoring the situation closely. As soon as we know more, we will post updates.
If you have any questions, we are available by email and telephone (10am – 2pm on weekdays).
We hope the situation soon comes under control so that we can again welcome old and new guests to Geilolia.
Geilolia AS follows the Ministry of Foreign Affairs travel advice and advice from Norwegian health authorities. We encourage our guests to stay up to date and follow their recommendations.
As long as travel to a specific area is not advised, all bookings will be completed as planned and our usual terms apply. If there are any changes that affect our guests, we will inform them directly.