Information about Covid-19, travel restrictions and safety precautions
Important message to our international guests
Entry to Norway
Information from the National Institute of Public Health and updated maps can be found here: https://www.fhi.no/en/op/novel-coronavirus-facts-advice/facts-and-general-advice/travel-advice-COVID19/
The rules might change with whort notice.
Geilolia’s cabins and apartments cannot be used for entry quarantine.
Cancellation and changes due to coronary restrictions
If the authorities come up with new restrictions that prevent you from completing a booked stay, we will move the booking to another period or refund any amount paid.
If you have to cancel due to symptoms, quarantine or isolation, our usual cancellation conditions apply, which you will find when ordering and in your order confirmation. In such cases, we recommend contacting your travel insurance company.
Here’s how we fight infection and make sure you are safe on your vacation
Quarantine in case of symptoms or close contact
If you are not healthy, waiting for test results, are in quarantine or in isolation, do not check-in at Geilolia’s cabins or apartments.
If you have to be quarantined or isolated after arrival because you get respiratory symptoms, test positive or it turns out that you have been in close contact with someone who has proven Covid-19, you must go home.
Should this happen, the reception must be notified so that the accommodation unit can be disinfected and kept out of operation for a period after departure.
Government regulations and industry standards:
- We comply with all requests from the authorities for infection control
- We follow NHO Reiseliv’s Industry Standard for accommodation companies – “Safe accommodation”
Cleaning and laundry:
- All cabins are thoroughly cleaned by our cleaning team after each stay
- Bed linen and towels are provided from a professional laundry service
Check in, check out and payments
- You will receive information about contactless check in and check out before arrival
- Keys are disinfected before delivery
- All payments are digital (Credit card or payment link)
- Antibac is available at the reception and at key pickup points
You should always feel safe at Geilolia!
We follow the government’s advice and research on the coronavirus and update these guidelines on infection control as new information arrives.